Equipment model: Element XR
1) Sensitivity (peak height, total ion current): >1 × 106 cps/ppb In
2) Detection ability: < 1 ppq, interference-free nuclides
3) Dark current noise: < 0.2 cps
4) Mass resolution: LR ≥ 300; MR ≥ 4000; HR ≥ 10000 (10% peak and valley)
5) Quality stability: 25 ppm / 8 hours
6) Signal stability: < 1% RSD /10min (short range); < 2% RSD / 1hr (long range)
Main functions: Accurate determination of platinum group elements in celestial and geological samples based on isotope dilution method; accurate determination of ultra-trace elements in rocks and minerals by single internal standard-multiple external standard methods; rapid determination of elution curves, assisted development and establishment of experiments Method, monitor the laboratory background.